_____________________________

_____________________________

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Water




"Like A Fanjet" was originally suppose to be a song about ANON falling in love then getting murdered by his girlfriend. ANON's ghost then leads the cops to his murderer. It was to star and feature my friend Brittney but she became busy with other stuff so she couldn't do the song. But I still wanted to do an ANON and bad girlfriend song and...this is it. More cartoony and less violent then what fanjet was going to be. This was sooooo difficult to make! The singing actually hurt my throat for a few days after vocal completion and the editing...UGHHHHH...THE WORST YET! But I adore the finished product and feel this is my best work of the almost 40 songs and videos I have made since January of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment